Transcript & Other Request Forms

**REQUESTS will be processed MONDAY-FRIDAY 8AM-3PM. 
Offices are re-opened from Winter Break but please allow for extra processing time due to the volume of requests that were received. 
PLEASE allow at least 24 hours notice (1 business day) when school is in session for your request to be processed.
During school breaks (Fall Break Oct 15-19, Thanksgiving Break Nov 21-29, Winter Break Dec 19-Jan 3, MLK Day Jan 18, President's Day Feb 15, Spring Break Mar 12-March 19, Apr 30, and May 31), the office is closed and processing will take place upon return to the office.

Click here to request your Yukon High School TRANSCRIPT 


Click here to request the Learner / Driver Permit Form to prove enrollment status and reading proficiency {Learner Permit Form is only valid for 7 days per DPS rules}
Click here to begin the Withdrawal/Exit from YHS/Transfer to another school process
Click here to request Work Permit Form


*Email for any other records or verification request.  You may need to provide a photo ID to confirm that you can have access to the information.