Work Permit Request

Please click here to request a Work Permit.

* By completing this form you will have Form 600 emailed to you for you, your parent and your employer to complete. Once complete, you will email the form back to The form will be reviewed and data verified, then Form 601 the Work Permit will be emailed to you to give to your employer. If you have questions, please email