Transcripts & Student Verification Requests

Transcripts, NCAA Eligibility, Reading Proficiency / Education / Military / Alumni Verification

Transcripts & Records Requests

If you are a current or former student...

1. Request a transcript using the Transcript Request - clicking on the form will take you to Google Form to filled out and submitted online.  Once you hit submit, your request will be sent directly to the Registrar.

2. Allow at least 2 business days (Monday-Friday) for processing. 

3. Transcripts remain official until the envelope seal is broken.

If you are a student needing a Reading Proficiency Verification for your Drivers Permit...

1. Go to the Counselor's Secretary to request the Verification at least 1 day in advance of when you will be going to get your permit or Click Here to request online. 

2. The Verification is only good for 7 days.

3. If you have not passed the 8th grade reading test, please ask the Counselor's Secretary when the next test will be held.

If you are an Education Verification Company or Military Recruiter...

If you are an Education Verification Company:

1. Please fax a request with a signed release or copy of student's identification to 405-354-6640.  Please allow 5 business days for processing.

If you are a Military Recruiter:

1. Please bring a signed consent or permission to release the student's records to Yukon High School and ask for the Registrar.  Please note final official transcripts for Graduating Seniors are not available until the 3rd week of June after May graduation.