Transcript & Other Request Forms

Due to the high volume of requests, PLEASE allow at least 7-10 business (Monday-Friday) days (this is different than what is stated on the request form) for your request to be processed.  
Your transcript will be emailed from [email protected] so please check your Spam or Junk folders in your email for the transcript that will be attached as a pdf.

YHS is experiencing an EXTREMELY high volume of requests and your patience is appreciated.

YHS is closed on Monday, May 29th, 2023 for Memorial Day.  Summer hours begin on Monday June 5th, 2023 7am to 3:30pm.  

**ATTENTION:  Spring Semester 2023 ends on May 18th, 2023 but grades for 9th-11th will not be posted until June 1st 2023.  Class of 2023 Graduates Final OFFICIAL Transcripts will be available beginning June 20th 2023.  Class of 2023 should request their Final OFFICIAL Transcripts through the link sent to your school email address by Mrs. Barlow for priority handling.**

 - Transcripts-
Click here to request your Yukon High School TRANSCRIPT directly from Yukon High School.  This is a free service. 
Colleges will only accept transcripts emailed directly from the high school so make sure you select "Send to a college for admissions" and then enter the college name and their email address when you are filling out the request form.  If you know of a deadline please indicate that date in the request.

You may also order your transcript through Parchment.  Parchment will charge you a fee to send your transcript unless you are a current Yukon High School student.

If you graduated from Yukon High School and have not picked up your Diploma, then you may email the YHS Registrar at [email protected] to schedule a time to pick it up on a regular school day in session (Monday-Friday) between the hours of 9am to 2pm.  Please include your name and the year of graduation in your email.  

****************************************************************************--Education Verification Companies-

Education verification companies should use Parchment for their requests.  Or should email the request with signed release to [email protected]

-Withdrawal Process for Parents/Guardians-
1.  Call 405-354-6692 or email the YHS Registrar ([email protected]) to notify of the upcoming withdrawal of your student.
2.  Gather your student's YHS issued Chromebook and charger, library books, uniforms, band and/or choir items for return to Yukon High School.
2.  Please come to Yukon High School with your parent/guardian photo ID (driver's license, state ID, or passport) and the above mentioned items to the Counseling Office of Yukon High School on regular school days during the 8am - 11am or 12noon to 2:45pm timeframe. 
--If you are no longer in the Yukon/OKC area, please email the YHS Registrar Marcy Mass at [email protected] to set up an alternate way to withdraw and return the YHS issued Chromebook.  
3.  Ideally, a parent can withdraw their student on their last day of attendance at YHS.  The student can be checked out at the end of the day to turn in their YHS Chromebook along with any other items they have checked out.  The parent signs the withdrawal form after the items are marked returned.  A copy of the withdrawal form and a transcript will be given to the parent at that time. 

-Districts requesting records (Districts Only ; NOT for parents/students)-

Please use Parchments District to District Transfer Request by clicking on this link:  Parchment Transfer Request  
Email [email protected]


-Work Permit-

You may obtain the Form 600 (application for Work Permit) from Yukon High School. 
You can email [email protected] and request Form 600 for Work Permit or stop by YHS Counseling Office during our Regular Hours which are
Monday-Friday 7:30am to 3:45pm to pick up the form. 


-Learner Permit/Driver License Info-

Current YHS students can obtain a letter showing your address for the Real ID, by emailing [email protected] from your school email address.   Please Visit
OK Dept of Public Safety Learner Permit Requirements for more information.  Enrollment verification and reading proficiency is NO LONGER needed for Learner Permits. 


*Email [email protected] for any other records or verification request.  You may need to provide a photo ID to confirm that you can have access to the information.