Please click the link below to request a final transcripts be sent to colleges and/or trade schools.  

Transcripts & Student Verification Requests

Transcripts, NCAA Eligibility, Reading Proficiency / Education / Military / Alumni Verification

Transcripts & Records Requests

If you are a current or former student...

1. Request a transcript using the Transcript Request - clicking on the form will take you to Google Form to filled out and submitted online.  Once you hit submit, your request will be sent directly to the Registrar.

2. Allow at least 2 business days (Monday-Friday) for processing. 

3. Transcripts remain official until the envelope seal is broken.

If you are a student registering with the NCAA Eligibility Center...

1. You must first register on the NCAA website

2. Then request a transcript to be sent to NCAA.

If you are a student needing a Reading Proficiency Verification for your Drivers Permit...

1. Go to the Counselor's Secretary to request the Verification at least 1 day in advance of when you will be going to get your permit

2. The Verification is only good for 7 days.

3. If you have not passed the 8th grade reading test, please ask the Counselor's Secretary when the next test will be held.

If you are an Alumni, Education Verification Company or Military Recruiter...

1. Please fax a request with signed release or copy of identification to 405-354-6640. Please allow 5 business days for processing.

2. Or use Parchment by clicking on this link

Some services offered by Parchment require payment of a fee.